We charge an assessment fee that includes the cost to come to your house and 20min to assess the fault, and this needs to be paid at the time of the visit. If it is something simple we can fix in this time we will do so, otherwise after this we will give you an estimate to repair, or let you know what further will need to be done to diagnose it if complicated. If a second visit is required (e.g. when a part needs to be ordered) there is no additional fee or travel costs, just labour and parts on top of the assessment fee. If you drop your machine off at our workshop you will need to pay the workshop assessment fee when you drop it off. All prices are including GST, and are subject to change without notice.
Motueka Area Fees
- Motueka/Kaiteriteri/Lower Moutere:  $140 including GST
- Mapua/Upper Moutere/Marahau:  $160 including GST
- Workshop:  $110 including GST
- Labour  $140 ($121.74+gst) per hour, charged in 15 minute increments.
- Dump Fee  $20 incl gst
- Parts Only admin fee  $15 incl gst
Terms and Conditions
- Every job will be charged a House Call (or workshop) fee and labour rounded up to nearest 15min increment, including for assessments where you do not go ahead with the repair. Only one housecall fee is charged per job even if multiple visits aer required.
- Payment is due on completion of the job. We can take payment by Eftpos (with a portable machine), Cash, or Bank Deposit. Credit cards incur a 2.95% card fee Any Installment arrangment must be agreed at time of job booking.
- Costs of Recovery: The Customer shall pay the Supplier for all costs incurred by the Supplier (including costs for which the Supplier may be contingently liable) in any attempt to collect any monies owed by the Customer to the Supplier under this Agreement including debt collection agent costs, repossession costs, location search costs, process server costs and solicitor costs on a solicitor/client basis.
- Parts remain the property of Motueka Appliance Repairs Limited until invoice is paid in full